CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2012

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:07:57 -0500

Hi, Meg

Can you contact me off line about this course?

Thanks
Barbara Foster, President & Chief Consultant
Microscopy/Microscopy Education*
www.MicroscopyEducation.com

*A subsidiary of The Microscopy & Imaging Place, Inc.
7101 Royal Glen Trail, Suite A
McKinney, TX 75070
P: 972-924-5310
F: 214-592-0277

MME is currently scheduling courses for the balance of 2012 through
Spring 2013. Call us today for a free training evaluation.