CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

From:
Johannes Amon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:09:17 -0500

Dear community,

in April ZEISS partnered with BitesizeBio to bring you a whole week of advanced microscopy
techniques for life sciences.

Our free webinar program features 3D imaging with electron and light sheet microscopy as
well as the newest advances in confocal imaging with LSM 800 and the revolutionary Airyscan
detector. All webinars are now available without any registration, you can view them on our
YouTube channel or by visiting our news blog.

The full program is available for streaming on our news blog:

http://blogs.zeiss.com/microscopy/news/en/zeiss-webinar-week-recordings-available/

Looking forward to your comments!

Dr Johannes Amon

Communications