CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2012

From:
"Unruh, Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:20:06 -0500
Hi Aget,

In our hands PAGFP and PSCFP2 are by far the best at two photon photoswitching.  We have struggled to get Dendra, KikGR, and mEOS to work well, though given the right conditions (low power, long photoactivation times) perhaps things would work better.  I haven't tried Kaede, but it appears that the chromophore sequence is similar to the others I mentioned.

Jay Unruh
Research Advisor
Stowers Institute for Medical Research