CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2017

From:
Oliver Biehlmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:25:10 +0000

Hi Neil,

We have an OMX-V4 including the beam concentration lens for DLM. We do not use DLM very regularly but the few times that we used it it worked ok. Still, the laser power for STORM could be higher…. It really depends on your experiments.

Cheers,
Oliver

Oliver Biehlmaier, PhD | Head of Imaging Core Facility  | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 207 20 73 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/imcf<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/imcf> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch>