CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2019

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 11:53:20 -0600

For me the largest issue was the software to synchronize the galvo motion
with sampling from the PMTs. I have written such a program once, and while
it did work, I cannot recommend the experience. @:-) Unless you already
have a software platform in mind, I would make the software that comes with
the hardware a priority factor in your decision.

Craig