CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 13:18:12 +0200

Hi,

aquiring Z-stacks over time is a built-in feature of all AIM versions
from (at least) 3.2 up to 4.0, so there you don't need a macro if you
are fine with the basic timeseries features.

But I don't know which AIM versions can be used with an LSM410. Zeiss
now offers a list of available macros online, but only for LSM 5.

Michael

Sven Terclavers schrieb:
> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
> Sophie,
>
> I'm using such a macro to follow up angiogenesis in zebrafish, if you
> want I can email it to you, however, I'm not sure if it will work with
> your version of LSM-software and with the LSM410, I'm using version 3.5
> (the latest) and a LSM510.  Just contact me offline if you'd like to try it.
> Best regards,
>
> Sven Terclavers
>

> Quoting "S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>> http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to know if there is a macro to run the z-sectionning
>> function at
>> preset time intervals on the LSM410.  I know I can do them
>> individually, but I
>> have a user who wants to obtain mutliple images in z automated
>> throughout the
>> day.  I have not had the courage to look at writting my own macros
>> yet.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Sophie
>> _______________________________________
>> Sophie M.K. Brunet, Ph.D.
>> Research Officer
>> Optical Spectroscopist, Laser Systems and Applications
>> 306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
>> _______________________________________
>> Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
>> University of Saskatchewan
>> Thorvaldson Bldg.
>> 110 Science Place
>> Saskatoon, SK   S7N 5C9

Michael Weber (B.Sc.)

..MTZ (before 12.30 pm)..
Technische Universität
Medical Theoretical Centre, Haus 91
Fiedlerstr. 42
D-01307 Dresden
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
phone: +49 351 4586426

..MPI (after 12.30 pm)..
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Light Microscopy Facility
Pfotenhauer Str. 108
D-01307 Dresden
e-mail: [log in to unmask]