CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:28:30 -0400

In the education business, we say "we have met the enemy and he is us."  For every editor out there who is asking us to break the laws of physics, there is a teacher somewhere along the line who failed to teach him/her those laws.
Carol Heckman

Center for Microscopy & Microanalysis
Bowling Green State University