CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1999

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 15:55:05 -0400
To: Alberto and the list....

MME would be happy to collect this list and publish it.

If your organization has any sort of chart or rating system, please fax or
email it to me here at the MME office.

Thanks,
Barbara Foster
Consortium President
Microscopy/Microscopy Education ...Educating microscopists for greater
productivity.

125 Paridon Street Suite 102     Springfield, MA 01118
PH: (413)746-6931  FX: (413)746-9311 email: [log in to unmask]
Visit our web site <http://www.MME-Microscopy.com/education>
MME is America's first national consortium providing
customized on-site workshops in all areas of
microscopy, sample preparation, and image analysis.