CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2009

From:
Melissa Linkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:12:28 -0500
Hi Zoltan,

If you are willing to send this file off-list, we (the Bio-Formats team) would
be happy to add support for it.  You could then open the file in ImageJ and
convert it to TIFF (or some other common format).

If the file is smaller than 15 MB, you can send it to the Bio-Formats support
address (see http://loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats-contact.html); otherwise, I can
provide you with our FTP server information off-list.

Regards,
-Melissa