CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1999

From:
"J.Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:20:37 -0500
At the risk of being attacked by 50 people....there used to be a company
called Biorad - with all the talk of new (and outstanding) technologies by
Leica and Zeiss, I was wondering what happened to them. As has been
noted, these companies each do one-up-man-ship....then one is left for
dead after having invested all that money.......unless you keep spending
more money.....

Paul Robinson