CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1999

From:
Paul McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:42:49 -0800
Hello Group,

We have recently upgraded our RAM in our confocal computer and have four 32
MB 168 pin EDO DIMM chips available first come first served for free.  I
would prefer that research institutions get them.

They fit a Dell Poweredge 2200, 2300 or 4100 server.  Our computer is a
2200 that has four expansion slots.  I believe the BioRad Dell comes
standard with two 32MB chips so one could fit in two more 32MBs.

Also if someone needs help installing them just ask.

Paul McFadden
Imaging Facility Supervisor
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology
San Diego, CA
619 558 3532