CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1993

From:
Dave Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 09:55:53 EST
I have a JVC BR9000U that is several years old but has been little used and not
 used at all anymore.  It is great for time lapse confocal recording.  There is
 a little known output plug on the junction box of the Biorad MRC600 that will
generate a software controllable voltage pulse.  By running the wires to the JV
C, and the video signal into the recorder, you can capture a scan at a time at
intervals set by the COMOS software. If you want to look at a single focal plan
e over time, it works great.  You can also use it as a stand alone time lapse r
ecorder through the internal preset time lapse controls.. I paid about $2000 se
veral years ago.  Make me an offer.  Dave Knecht