CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2008

From:
Stefanie Polej <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 04:09:58 +0200

I will be out of the office starting  10.05.2008 and will not return until
19.05.2008.

In urgent cases, please contact my lab at +49 7531 84-4779/2344. Thank you.

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Nycomed Group may
be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message, please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
pertain to the sender's employer and its products and services
represent the opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent
or reflect the views and opinions of the employer.