CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2013

From:
Marjan Gharagozloo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 11:44:57 -0400

Dear All,

I'd like to study colocalization of Draq5 and Cy3 in Nucleus.
Actually, this topic is totally new to me and I've read many articles and
manuals to find a way for quantifying colocalization. However, I don't
know how I can analyze colocalization in my Zstack images. I know by
changing focal plane, I'll get different results and quantities. It's
kind of you if send me some information to do this analysis.

Many thanks and best regards:
Marjan

--
Best regards: