CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2002

From:
Mimmo Spiga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:31:54 +0200

Dear Carol Heckman (Bowling Green State University),
thank you for your reply to my enquiry. I'm sorry to be so late but I was in
vcation. Your suggestion is very helpful and indeed, since we are working
with mammals (rats), I think we can reasonably sustain that Tyrosine
Hydroxylase content is decreased based on the lower immunolabeling. Could
you provide a ref to sustain that protein synthesis can be affected in 30
mins?
Thanks again for your interest in our work
Dott. S. Spiga