CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2011

From:
Michelle Digman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:29:51 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

Announcing the 6th LFD Workshop in Advanced Fluorescence Imaging and Dynamics

October 24–28, 2011

For full details on course content, registration procedures, and much more
information, please see the attached flyer and consult our website at

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/workshop/

Please note that there remain a limited number of laboratory training
section spaces available.  We assure our applicants that the computer
training covers the exact same course material, and we also maintain a
laboratory training wait list.

Features lectures and hands on training:
Introduction to fluorescence correlation spectroscopy (FCS)
The photon counting histogram (PCH)
Raster image correlation spectroscopy (RICS)
The number and brightness method (N&B)
The pair correlation approach (pCF)
FLIM: Biosensors and computational tools
2D and 3D Particle tracking

Thank you for forwarding this announcement to colleagues you think may be
interested in our workshop!

Kind regards,
Michelle

--