CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2020

From:
"Toth, Peter Tibor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:35:22 +0000

Hi Michael,

You can drop the Zeiss .czi file into Fiji. In the Metadata viewing column check the "Display OME-XML metadata" checkbox.  Metadata with times, etc.  opens up in a separate window.

-Peter

--

Peter T. Toth, PhD

Director, Fluorescence Imaging Core