CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

From:
WAINWRIGHT James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 07:35:02 +0000

*** COMMERCIAL POSTING ***

Dear Ekaterina,

I'm disappointed to hear that you feel our support has not been as you would have liked. As far as I can see from the history of this case (I reference the Ticket ID here in the subject line), myself and the other microscopy support engineers for your region have done everything we can, given that the system has been out of warranty for some years.

There are always two sides to every story however, so please let me know (either on or off-list) what we should have done to be more helpful.

Best wishes,

James

James Wainwright
Product Support Engineer (Microscopy Systems)
Europe, Middle East & Africa

Tel:   +44 (0) 2890 270 873
Mob: +44 (0) 7834 710 834
Fax: +44 (0) 2890 310 792