CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2003

From:
Carl Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:39:54 -0700

Hi Rich,
Before you get the Win 2000 upgrade you might see if you can get the
(probably more stable) Win NT version, the latest and last version of the
PCM 2000.

I'm not sure what legacy boards you are referring to, except maybe the
imaging board, but everything else should be cheap enough to replace
outright with current technology.  Retrofitting can get to be a real hassle
and not necessarily cost effective.  I'd contact a local, non-chain computer
outlet and see what their people say about the appropriate MB.
Good luck,
Carl

Carl A. Boswell
Dept. of Mol. Cell. Biology