CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2007

From:
Kevin Braeckmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:10:31 +0100

As a side note, there are also solid state lasers available with a 490nm
line (Crystalaser), a 491nm line (Cobolt - up to 100mW!) and even 488 nm
(Point Source).

As for custom filter sets, AHF Analysentechnik did a good job for us
(www.ahf.de). In my experience, major players like Chroma don't even bother
to respond to custom filter requests - and I have been told of similar
experiences. I am just saying because it might save you some time.

Best regards,

Kevin

Kevin Braeckmans, Ph.D.
Lab. General Biochemistry & Physical Pharmacy
Ghent University
Harelbekestraat 72
9000 Ghent
Belgium