CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2001

From:
Dr Pedro J Camello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:20:05 +0100
Dear all,

I would like to determine changes in actin polimerization in
exocrine cells. I was thinking of using phalloidin using our confocal
micro. However, a friend has an easy technique using a classical
chamber fluorimeter. Has anybody some idea or experience
regarding which one of the techniques is better? (a fluorimeter gives
the behaviour of many cells but the micro would give more detail)

Any suggestion will help us

Dr Pedro J Camello
Dept Physiology
Fac Veterinary Sci