CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2014

From:
Zdenek Svindrych <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:35:16 +0100

Yes,
Nikon (200 mm tube lens) 16x/0.8 has to have BFP diameter of 20 mm. So with
small Olympus thread you won't be able to use the whole NA of your big Nikon
lens...

You may also need to rise the stage if the parfocal distance of the Nikon
lens is much larger than that of the Olympus lenses (i.e. the Nikon lens is
much longer). But if you manage to fit it mechanically, it should work.

Best, zdenek