CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2007

From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:06:21 +1100

Dear Listers,

The Synch on the mrc500, 600, 1000 series monitors is definitely on
green. The old NEC Multisynch was a great monitor for this purpose.
Sorry for the late response, I've been on holidays

Stephen H. Cody
Microscopy Manager
Central Resource for Advanced Microscopy
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
PO Box 2008 Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville, Victoria,      3050
Australia
Tel: 61 3 9341 3155    Fax: 61 3 9341 3104
email: [log in to unmask]
www.ludwig.edu.au/labs/confocal.html
www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal

Tip: Learn how to receive reminders about you microscope booking:
http://www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal/Local/Booking_Hint.htm