CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2009

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:13:51 -0600
We have a similar open-prism pair setup.  It is less convenient than
an off-the-shelf automated system but as Evangelos has found it is
easier to deal with changing objectives and optical setups; the
automated systems tend to use look-up tables for specific
lenses/conditions so if you try something new you either need a way to
create a new table entry or have some method for manually tweaking the
nearest table setting.  I had a paper circulating on the list a while
ago about the prism pair setup that some of you may have received.
You can find it as part of the SPIE proceedings for Photonics West
2009.

Craig