CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 18:44:59 -0500
We don't have ours *YET* [hear that BioRad?] but in general, for
electrophysiology and other vibration sensitive procedures, there simply
is nothing like an air tabel with appropriately damped special top.  They
really aren;'t expensive; range upward of about $3500 or so for a typical
one big enogh to hold a scope with head and of course they can go up from
there.  If you've got the dough for a confocal, you've got the dough for
one o fthese and they are worth it.

Tony Moss