CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:09:10 -0400
Christopher,

What is your end presentation interest, live/on-the-screen 3D or
projection?  If the latter, suggest you investigate the new StereoJet print
system being developed by Dr. Land's brain trust at the Rowland Institute
for Science.  Contact Dr. Vivian Walworth: [log in to unmask] (tell
her I sent you).

Best regards,
Barbara Foster
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street, Suitee 102
Springfield, MA 01118

PH: 413-746-6931  FX: 413-746-9311 email: [log in to unmask]

Customized, on-site short courses in all areas of microscopy, sample prep,
and image analysis.
"Why didn't they teach us that sooner?" Probably because no one called MME!