CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1993

From:
Ramana Sonty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1993 11:15:00 EST
We have just started working with confocal images on an
SGI iris workstation. Most of what we are doing at the moment
is volume rendering using Voxelview. I was wondering whether
bringing up questions relating to the the unix operating system
in general (the unix kernel, shells, compiliers, etc.) is appropriate
(or even desirable) within the domain of this discussion group.
Thank you.

Ramana Sonty