CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2022

From:
Marco Tjakra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2022 09:00:48 +0000
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear Mariana, Jeremy, Ferhan, and Ben,

Thank you very much for your reply, guidance, and tips! I greatly appreciate it. Sorry for the late responses, a bit occupied with the courses.
So the idea is we would like to replicate the particle tracking experiment kinda like this paper : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3995753/
And the beads we are using is https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/F13080

So for the FRAP experiment with dextran, we already could get some nice result.
But the idea is we wish to know about the microrheology aspect too, thus we use the beads to get another view of how it moves around the gel.
I will also try the tips with agarose immobilization, and let's see how it goes 😊

Many thanks everyone for this help!
Love this community!

Sincerely,
Marco