CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2003

From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:57:32 +1100

Dear Michal,

Maybe you could also consider new, cheap microscopes such as that sold
by Motic Digital Imaging, there are probably others as well. I have a
link to their tissue culture inverted microscope below:

http://www.motic.com/na/eng/products/newproducts/ae30n31_1.html

They have a range of upright and stereo microscopes as well as a range
of cheap CCDs and software.

I have no commercial links to this company. I have not used these
microscopes.

Cheers

Stephen H. Cody,

Microscopy Manager,
Central Resource for Advanced Microscopy,
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research,
Post Office Royal Melbourne Hospital,
Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia.

Tel:   +61 3 9341 3155 (BH)