CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
Ted Inoue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:05:48 -0500
I am in the process of organizing the evaluation of a number of
deconvolution systems and would like to use a standard set of samples for
the comparison, some easy, some hard, some computer generated. If anybody
has sample source data sets that they can make available for the
comparisons, please contact me.

In addition, if you are a producer of a deconvolution system and you would
like to be included in the comparison, please contact me for more
information. To ensure consistency in comparison, if you have Windows95
based software for PC's, I will need an evaluation copy. If you run on
another platform, you should arrange to get the data sets from me. These
will be placed on the web site for easy access.

-Ted Inoue

=========
Solutions! The Digital Microscopy Internet Magazine
http://www.VideoMicroscopy.com
"My father always told me, 'find a job you love and you'll never have to
work a day in your life.'" - Jim Fox

Video Microscopy Solutions!
Phone: 610-458-9174
Fax: 610-458-9175