CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Hiroyuki Hakozaki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:12:04 -0700
Dear All,
 Thank you for your input about DPSS 561nm laser. I also received
private responses from my friends and would like to summarize here.

 One of my friend have very good experience include support with
Coherent 100mW which he has more than one.

 I also heard good and bad experience with Cobolt.

 I didn't hear anything about CrystaLaser and Spectra Physics. So no
comment about these company.

 Because of my friend have good experience with Coherent, I will go with
Coherent.

 Thank you again for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Hiro.