CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2000

From:
Carol Stearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:31:29 -0400
Jason,

    Received your e-mail response re: 2 microscope set-up on a confocal   -
by mistake!  The question on the mailing list was submitted by Carol Bayles
at Cornell.
    At first I thought I had asked you a question which I couldn't
remember.........  However, nice to hear from you.  Our new Zeiss will
hopefully be here the middle of October.
     Have a great weekend......

     Carol

Carol D. Stearns
Biology