CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
Carl Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:28:34 -0700
Dr. Periasamy's comment reflects my first thought; insert a UPS device
between your instrument and the house source.  It not only acts as a battery
backup, but as a "line polisher", preventing voltage fluctuations common in
grid electricity.

Carl A. Boswell, Ph.D.
Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of Arizona