CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2023

From:
Mika Ruonala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2023 07:41:32 -0500
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Dear Petro,

afaik the EvolutionVF FireWire CCD camera was branded under Media Cybernetics at the time of ImagePro PLus 7.0 and I have not heard anyone using this with other software but could of course be the case.

With any FireWire cameras working with earlier versions of ImagePro the caveat has turned out to be finding a PCIe FireWire card for modern computers. I've made a few projects in the past with card from Unibrain but last time I checked such a card was not available anymore.

EvolutionVF will not function anymore with the latest ImagePro11 where all support for 32-bit hardware has been terminated.

Cheers,

Mika