CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1994

From:
John Warrack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 08:56:36 -0400
I have had a similar problem with the red line becoming unstable and
disappearing on an MRC 600. This was solved by service engineer cleaning
the internals of the laser. Power output had dropped to 1.5V from the
recommended 3.75V, and 3.37V was achieved without return to base service.
The red line has since been stable.

I have not noticed horizontal bands, but have problems with concentric rings
. Anyone know how I can get rid of these?

John Warrack
Smithkline Beecham
UK