CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2007

From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:00:20 +1000

Dear all,

One thing we've tried is Cygel from (forgotten).  Melts when cold,
solidifies when warm.  Only drawback for us, apart from the huge cost, is
that it's only sold made up in PBS, rather than the pure compound.  May be
worth considering as a more permanent mountant, if the coverslip is sealed
after mounting.

cheers,
Rosmeayr

Rosemary White                    [log in to unmask]
CSIRO Plant Industry            ph.     61 (0)2-6246 5475
GPO Box 1600                       fax.     61 (0)2-6246 5334
Canberra, ACT 2601
Australia