CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2006

From:
Mark Moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:40:40 -0700

We are seeking someone who may have experience selling service contracts to
laboratories in the western region. Sales experience is a must. This
position would be responsible for selling high value customized service and
support agreements. Experience selling into the pharmaceutical and Chemical
Analysis arena would be a plus.

 Compensation 100k plus bonus.

 Regards,

 Mark Moyer
 President
 Direct Dial 702.892.8008
 Executec Search Agency, Inc.
 "Leading Recruitment Of Scientific Professionals Since 1984"
  www.ExecutecSearch.com