CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2005

From:
Glenn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:58:45 -0500

Hi Urs,

I have an indirect answer to your posting.  Without meaning to be
commercial, I wanted to point out that our "widefield confocal" MACROscope
technology makes it possible to scan large areas (22mm width strips up to
1 micron pixel resolution and 10mm width strips for submicron - down to
0.25 pixel resolution).  Our systems are confocal and have optical
sectioning capabilites of these large areas.  We can obtain images in
reflected, transmitted, fluorescence, phase contrast and hyperspectral
modes. Papers can be provided upon request.  Some limited information can
be found on our current website - the submicron capability mentioned above
is new and that info is being updated shortly.

Glenn Smith
Biomedical Photometrics Inc.
www.confocal.com

519.886.9013