CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1999

From:
Philip Oshel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:23:11 -0500
Dr. Shively,

Microscopy Today is considering running your announcement (no charge, of
course). Mostly, we'd just use your post to the confocal list. May we have
your permission to do this?

Thank you for your attention.

Phil

>Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories is pleased to invite submissions
>to Volume 2 of the Confocal Microscopy, Image Analysis and 3D
>Reconstruction CD-ROM Series.  We invite you, your colleagues, and your
>students to submit outstanding images to be considered for inclusion.
>Microscopy education materials are also welcome. The submission  deadline
>is August 15, 1999.
>Monica M. Shively                       Purdue University Cytometry Lab
>                                        1515 Hansen Hall Room B050
>Confocal Microscopist                   West Lafayette, IN  47907
>CD-ROM Series Producer                  (765) 494-0757
>                                        (765) 494-0517 FAX

****be famous! send in a tech tip or question***
Philip Oshel
Technical Editor, Microscopy Today
PO Box 620068
Middleton, WI  53562
Voice: (608) 833-2885
Fax: (608) 836-1969 (please make sure my name is on any fax)