CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2011

From:
"Lemasters, John J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:51:57 -0400

This is purely a sectioning issue. Make thin sections of a bowl of spaghetti and you think you have a bowl of rice.

John

--
John J. Lemasters, MD, PhD
Professor and GlaxoSmithKline Distinguished Endowed Chair

Office: 843-876-2360
Lab: 843-876-2354
Fax: 843-876-2353
Email: [log in to unmask]