CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2021

From:
Jan Peychl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:07:33 +0100

Dear friends of image analysis,

this is to let you know that there is now open search for the Senior Bio-Image Analyst  at the Scionics, Dresden. It is a position at the BioImage Analysis Service and person who would take on this role will support our MI-CBG community with different image analysis related tasks. Please see more details in the advertisement below and please feel free to spread the word:

https://www.scionics.com/jobs.html#SBIA

Should you have any questions about this post, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much

Jan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Jan Peychl