CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
Michael Bastiani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:17:55 -0500

Our experience with house air has not been good and our building is only 10
years old.  We have outages about once every 2 months.  Outages last 1-2 days
and require constant calls to University maintenance to ensure we are a
"priority repair".  Several times we have had water show up in the building air
lines so have a good trap to protect your table.    So.... obviously depends on
the quality of your building maintenance.  If they regularly clean the filter and
drain the tank it is likely to be very reliable for years.
cheers,