CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2010

From:
"S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:48:40 -0600
Hello:
In the Mira system, if there is a clog in the cooling line, then the baseplate
temperature of the Verdi will read higher than it's regular value (an extra 1.0
Celsius is too much).
Don't forget to clean (vacuum) every air flow intake.
Good luck,
Sophie
Sophie M. K. Brunet, Ph. D.
Research Officer
Optical Spectroscopy, Laser Systems and Applications
Sessional Lecturer, CHEM 115
306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Thorvaldson Bldg.
110 Science Place