CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Ammasi Periasamy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:14:10 -0500

Dear Friends

Reminder!

Registration is very active for the upcoming 6th Annual workshop on FRET
microscopy, March 6-10, 2007. As many of you know we select only 30
participants to provide better training on FRET data analysis and data
acquisition in various FRET microscopy techniques including Wide-field,
laser scanning and spinning disk confocal, two-photon, spectral FRET, and
FLIM-FRET microscopy. This workshop provides both theory and hands on
training on the above mentioned microscopy techniques.

Please visit the web site for more details about the workshop and for
registration
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2007/index.php

Also, few partial support is available for students and postdocs.

Please contact me if you have any further questions or clarifications.
Best wishes,
ammasi

Ammasi Periasamy, Ph.D.
Director, Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
Professor of Biology and Biomedical Engineering
Biology, Gilmer Hall (064), McCormick Rd
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
http//:www.kcci.virginia.edu
"Methods in Cellular Imaging" Editor A. Periasamy, 2001; "Molecular
Imaging:FRET Microscopy and Spectroscopy" Editors A. Periasamy and R.N. Day,
2005; (both books -Oxford University Press, NY).
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/Publications/book.php