CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:06:21 -0400
Hi, Julie,

Wrong concept: these were actual pieces of metal, about 1/16th inch thick,
not foil. I know there was another step to the sample prep but was not in
attendance for that part of the lab.  I don't know how or even if the metal
was attached to the slide. I don't think so, since the spacers were
reusable.  I do remember their doing something, however, so that the fluid
stayed "in the groove".  Again, Nina Allen is your best source.  If you
have trouble finding her, let me know and I'll track her down.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster