CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1992

From:
Don-Carlos Abrams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1992 08:42:32 BST
To Whom it May Concern

I am an active member of an image processing group which is situated at the
Hammersmith Hospital (Royal Postgraduate Medical School).  We would be
very interested in the image processing newsgroup.  Therefore, in response
to a previous mail message, I write in support of this new venture.

Don-Carlos Abrams

*                                                              *
*  Don-Carlos Abrams                                           *
*  Royal Postgraduate Medical School                           *
*  Department of Medical Physics                               *
*  Hammersmith Hospital                                        *
*  DuCane Road                                                 *
*  London                                                      *
*  W12 ONN                                                     *
*  UK                                                          *
*  Tel   : +44 81 740 3250 Ext. 2248                           *
*  FAX   : +44 81 740 3119                                     *
*  Email : JANET     [log in to unmask]                       *
*          BITNET    [log in to unmask]      *
*          INTERNET  [log in to unmask]    *