CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2021

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:18:26 -0600

I like this definition, Christian. If you agree, I'd like to pass this
along to the QUAREP-Limi microscopy standards working groups. I'm in the
laser power standards group, but definitions like this would be useful for
our documentation working group. Also please feel free to join a working
group if you are not already a member! :)
https://quarep.org/

Craig