CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2007

From:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 09:23:31 -0500

Dear List,

what are you talking about!!!!

Are you making SCIENCE or PROFITS????

No charges. POINT.

Make sure you have time left to think sufficiently and create great ideas,
thus making scientific discoveries instead of generating tons of rather
regular data that often make little or no sense.
Work on bridging Bilogy and Biophysics, Biophysics and Physics, and so on.

There is an "explosive" lack of dedicated scientists.

Cheers,

Vitaly,

NCI-Frederick,
301-846-6575