CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

From:
"Garfield, Susan (NIH/NCI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:22:10 -0400

I wouldn't recommend Jaz drives either for the same reasons.  Also, our
experience was a while ago and that along with other issues made us switch
to CDs (before the availabity of DVD).

Susan Garfield, Manager
Confocal Microscopy Core Facility
Laboratory of Experimental Carcinogenesis
CCR, NCI
Building 37/4134B and 4137
Bethesda, MD 20892