CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2019

From:
Ganesh Kadasoor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:50:19 +0530

Hi
We have been associated with Tokai Hit a Japanese company that makes
precision stage top incubator and cage Incubators, They have stand alone
controller for the incubator.  Both performance and support is excellent.

You may contact them as well. I heard that they recently started their
office in US.

NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST.
Reg
Ganesh